PESHAWAR: At least four people were killed due to smoke of generator in room of a house in Alam Khan Korena, Shagai Hinkian Keli situated in the jurisdiction of Matra Police Station on Sunday. According to an official of the Matra Police Station situated in the outskirt of Peshawar, the ill-fated Shamshair, his son and two nephews fell asleep in a room where generator was placed. The family had a wedding function last night due to which the house was full of guests and improper precautionary measure claimed the lives. The deceased have been identified as 60-year-old Shamshair, his 12-year-old son Qarar, two guests from Baddabir Village and Shahdan area Chairman Korona including 13-year-old Bilal and 15-year-old Wajid. The police officers have shifted the bodies to hospital before handing over to their heirs and launched an investigation into the matter.