Power transmission towers seen on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan, April 10, 2017. REUTERS/Caren FirouzFour children got electrocuted Sunday night in Shikarpur after high-tension wires fell on them in Dawan Shah Muhalla, authorities said.The minors, brought to the Civil Hospital in critical condition for burn injuries, were hit by the wires that fell above their home. Their family and neighbours staged a protest against the incident, chanting against Sukkur Electric Power Supply Company. The incident is the fourth case of electrocution recorded over the past 45 days.On August 31, 11-year-old Haris of Karachi’s Surjani Town slipped and fell from the second floor of a madrassa. According to reports, he tried to lessen the impact of the fall by holding on to a low-hanging high tension wire, which electrocuted him. Harris burnt his arms that needed to be amputated.On August 29, only a day before, 8-year-old Umer of Karachi’s Ahsanabad was electrocuted when a loose wire fell on him. He was playing in the street on the third day of Eid-ul-Azha. Umer, who was rushed to Civil Hospital in a critical condition, also had lost both arms.On September 18, at a school in Mansehra, three students and a teacher were electrocuted to death when an iron pipe tangled with electricity wires during the morning assembly. The incident occurred during a flag-hoisting ceremony at the school. The deceased were identified as Noman, Bilal, and Asif of fourth, fifth, and eighth grade, respectively.