LAHORE: A fire broke out Sunday night here in Shah Alam Market, one of the largest wholesale markets in Punjab, causing loss of millions of rupees, Daily Times has learnt. According to details, the fire broke out in Rizwan Crockery Shop due to short circuit. The mentioned shop is situated in National Plaza of the Shah Alam Market. Rescue officials said there was no loss of life. However, they said property loss could be staggering as the shop had crockery and other valuables amounting to millions of rupees.