Mobile internet services suspended again in Quetta

Author:

Mobile internet services have been suspended in Quetta, causing frustration for users across the city. Authorities have not explained the reason behind the latest outage.

This suspension comes just days after a previous disruption. It has created problems, especially during the busy Eid holidays when communication is essential.

Balochistan has seen increased militant activity in recent months. Last month, armed assailants targeted the Jaffar Express, adding to security concerns.

As a result, security measures in the province remain tight. Night-time travel restrictions for passenger vehicles are still in place for safety.

Share
Leave a Comment

Recent Posts

  • Business

Defiant Trump dismisses stock market’s tariff plunge

President Donald Trump goaded China on Friday after the United States' chief economic rival retaliated…

5 hours ago
  • Business

Pakistan sees economic stability under current govt: Danyal Chaudhry

Parliamentary Secretary for Information and Broadcasting, Barrister Danyal Chaudhry, on Saturday highlighted the country’s progress…

5 hours ago
  • Business

Gold prices decrease by Rs.5,500 to Rs320,000 per tola

The price of 24 karat per tola gold decreased by Rs.5,500 and was traded at…

5 hours ago
  • Business

US starts collecting Trump’s new 10% tariff, smashing global trade norms

U.S. customs agents began collecting President Donald Trump’s unilateral 10% tariff on all imports from…

5 hours ago
  • Business

China says ‘market has spoken’ after US tariffs spark selloff

China said on Saturday “the market has spoken” in rejecting U.S. President Donald Trump’s tariffs,…

5 hours ago
  • Business

Nissan considers transferring some domestic production to US, Nikkei says

Nissan Motor is considering shifting some domestic production of U.S.-bound vehicles to the U.S., the…

5 hours ago