MUZAFFARGARH: As many as four members of family got fainted due to smoke filled in the room in Alipur Tehsil. According to rescue official, four members of a family including 35-year-old Zaib Mai, 10-year-old Samia, 13-year-old Ali Raza and 7-year-old Hassan. The victims used to burn fire in the room before sleeping due to cold weather, yesterday night, the family slept without extinguishing fire into the premises. As a result, nobody could wake up in the morning as they found unconscious due to smoke filled in the room, police officer told. Members of a family moved to THQ hospital for treatment.