LONDON: World number one Judd Trump has withdrawn from snooker’s Masters tournament, which started on Sunday in Milton Keynes, after testing positive for Covid-19, the World Snooker Tour (WST) said. The 31-year-old Briton, who has won a total of 20 ranking titles, was due to play David Gilbert in his opening match on Sunday. He has been replaced by Joe Perry. Jack Lisowski, 29, has also withdrawn from the event after returning a positive test and has been replaced by Gary Wilson, WST said. “Trump and Lisowski will now undergo a further period of self isolation,” WST said in a statement. “All other players and officials tested at the event so far have had negative results.” The Masters, which is part of the sport’s prestigious Triple Crown events along with the World and UK Championships, was moved from Alexandra Palace to Milton Keynes to follow Covid-19 regulations.