At least two people were electrocuted while two others suffered burn injuries when an alam came into contact with overhead electric wires during a Muharram procession in Jacobabad on Sunday. The incident occurred in Gulab Machhi, rescue sources said. The two mourners died when the alam they were carrying touched electric wires, they added. In a similar incident on September 7, three people were electrocuted when an alam touched overhead electric wires in Gulistan-E-Jauhar. According to police, three mourners died when the alam they were carrying touched high tension wires in Bhittaiabad. The dead were identified as Mohammed Ali, 35, Haji Khaskheli, 13, and Sono Shahzaib, 18. They were electrocuted when the alam made up of an iron pole, they were carrying hit electric wires, police said.